4 x EL34 Push-Pull: 2x30 Watts pure Class-A
- Edison 60 Standard kit - £ 399 = 601,99 €
- Edison 60 Plus kit - £ 499 = 752,87 €
To be modified following Thorsten instructions: The
(Skill level 1)
2A3 Single ended tube amp designed by Paul Joppa, at
a price so low our competition can't figure how we do it - $549 for
a pair of monoblocks.
(Skill Level 2)
Take it to the limit! Our most advanced SE 2A3 circuit
design, with MagneQuest Permalloy parafeed output transformers. Here's
a review from the enjoy the music website.$1150 and up.
Our highest powered amp, with all the benefits of parallel feed. 6N1P
driving a 300B to a clean, linear 8 watts, with less
than 1mV hum. With parafeed bass that rocks, this amp will make a Straight
8 sing, even in the biggest rooms. $1499 the pair, without 300Bs.
DIY Hifi Supply, Hong Kong.
300B 'The Billie' SET. 300B x 2, 6N9PJ(6SL7) x 2, 5Z3PA x
- without tubes - $699USD/pair
- including Valve Art 300B or Electro Harmonix 300B - $775USD/pair
- including the Prince of P.R.A.T Svetlana 300B - $850USD
- including the #1 TJ meshplate 2.5V OR 5V 300B - $931USD
- including the new TJ meshplate gold 300B - $999USD
Billie XP (eXperimenters Platform):
As above but with a power transformer that has a 2.5V filament supply
and 320V HT for B+ so you can build a 2A3 or 45 based amp.:
PP - 'The Joplin' DHT Class A Push Pull
- Without tubes - $499
4pcs Valve Art 2A3 and 2pc 5687, 1pc 12AT7 - $105USD
4pcs Sovtek 2A3 monoplate and 2pc 5687, 1pc 12AT7 - $146USD
World Audio Design,UK.
PSE Valve Integrated Amplifier Kit
- 2A3 PSE with valves - £550.00 (UK price) = 829,81 €
- 2A3 PSE without valves - £450.00 (UK price) = 678,94 €
PSE Valve Monobloc Amplifier
- 300B PSE Valve Monobloc Amplifier with valves - £1177.00 (UK
price) = 1775,80 € (UK price)
- 300B PSE Valve Monobloc Amplifier without valves - £875.00
(UK price) = 1320,16 € (UK price)
300B and Moondog